13.11.14

Vertigo

Vertigo by Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks



Spinning around my room to music that makes sense.
Whirling my thoughts into one corner of my mind for clarity.
Flying out of body across the sky, through the clouds.
Soaring above every home, every mountain, the world.

There actually is one word to describe exactly how I feel.

Falling into an endless chasm. 
Confused out of my mind.
Dizzy flailing for a grasp.
Scared of what seems like everything.

It's like playing hide and seek with my mind. 
Every time I think that I understand it dashes around the corner again.

Addicted to this, to it, this feeling and feeling this way.
Hooked on the thrill and wonder and mystery that I can't escape.
Obsessed with the song playing over and over in my head.
Enraptured while dancing on top of my fears.

Where ever I turn I see you. 
                  I see life.
                  I see the future.
                  I see now.

Free to be me with you.
Delight to see the smile leap from my face to yours.
Careless of what they may think about us.
Released from the pain of my teenage brain blurred by the beauty.

The idea of worrying about life mixed with the insanity filled pleasure of today and tonight. 
Love, you give me the best feeling of all.

Thank you for this Vertigo.

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I really liked how this was organized.

    ReplyDelete