2.9.14

Photographer of Freaks



Intro  alt-J






I'm not a photographer actually. I'm a just a human being.
Being a human is my favorite thing to be I think.


I like to write sometimes. People used to tell me that my poetry was inspiring.

Sometimes when I write I find out new things about myself. I can work through problems that are scarier in my head than on paper.
Sometimes I am afraid. Sometimes I hesitate writing because I know I won't like what I find pour out of my hand, through the ink, on to the page.


I like to watch people. People are interesting. You never know what they are going through.


I wish that I could help everyone in the world. Stop every thorn from reaching its victim. I'm the pageant queen who hopes to bring world peace. But I'm not a queen. I'm not a hero that saves lives and has action figures made in my image. I'm only one person...


Sometimes one person is enough. Sometimes one person can inspire the world. And they say that if you want to see a change in the world then you should be that change.


I don't know how my mind works. I'm not a Jackie O or a Devastated Daisy but I am a Diane Arbus. (Look her up if you please)


I'm a searcher of souls.

A friend.

An enemy.

 A human.

A photographer of freaks.

-Diane Arbus

3 comments:

  1. hey:) we are reading this in class furthermore to whom it may concern

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) that's pretty neat I guess! Sorry about my auto playing music but it brings me joy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're not a Jackie O or a Devastated Daisy. i like Diane Arbus.

    ReplyDelete