8.9.14

Growing Down.


I grew up loving to color.
I was encouraged to express myself by the same people who told me to act calm and be reverent.

But I don't want to become like the monotonous workers.
I still play hide and seek.
I look for new friends daily.

I want to be inspiring.
I don't want to inspire wrongly though.

I want to write. 
Even though I'm not that good.

I think I'm still a kid sometimes.
Then I remember I'm a senior now....
I don't like that.
But I do.
IDK.

I'm excited to decorate my own dorm room.
I'm excited to live and explore.
I want a job where I can write.
I want a job where I can help people.

They keep on trying to take my crayons.
I won't let them.
I'm taking them to college with me.

They take your crayons then sell them back to you.
The world notices what it needs.
It needs color.
And kids.

I like to ramble sometimes.
And sometimes I center things that shouldn't be.
I guess just don't take my crayons from me.
But I'm more than happy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment