29.9.14

Thump. Thump.





When did the world decide to start falling in love with the anatomically correct heart?
Its kinda gross but kinda beautiful.
You kind of realize that a break in the heart isn't such a cartoonist thing anymore.
It clears up the facade that love is perfect and pristine.
Love has bumps and grooves, and apparently an abundance of valves. 
It shows that your heart actually is something that fuels the body and keeps it going. 
Maybe you'll be more careful with mine now.





I think the world became obsessed with the anatomically correct heart when they realized the thing they manipulated so frequently could actually bleed.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.9.14

    "I think the world became obsessed with the anatomically correct heart when they realized the thing they manipulated so frequently could actually bleed." #stolen. I love it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been on my mind.

    the old school hearts vs. the anatomically correct hearts

    I still don't know which team I'm on.

    ReplyDelete

  3. "I think the world became obsessed with the anatomically correct heart when they realized the thing they manipulated so frequently could actually bleed"

    Chills right now. This is so good.

    $tolen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot about this.

    Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete