6.10.14

Reasons you scare me:






  1. You're smarter than me.
  2. You've never had Nelson.
  3. You don't see the point in traveling.
  4. You are probably going to read this.
  5. Junior girls flock to you.
  6. You're smile makes my face beam.
  7. You have my whole heart.
  8. You have the power to take it if you leave.
  9. You know all the right songs when I can't find the words.
  10. You're leaving for two years.
  11. You're gorgeous.
  12. You read my face expressions like an open book.
  13. You know how to make me excited and happy.
  14. You know how to make me worried and sad.
  15. You're strong.
  16. You ALWAYS know exactly what I'm thinking.
  17. You make me write sappy gooey posts.
  18. You sing like John Mayer.
  19. You can impersonate anyone you like.
  20. You're all mine.


4 comments:

  1. "You read my face expressions like an open book." Mmm so true stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sing like John Mayer.

    Probably marry him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking junior girls -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have my whole heart.
    You have the power to take it if you leave.

    Beautiful

    ReplyDelete